Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dunkin' Donuts Muffins Love

Banana Mocha Oats
Banana Mocha Oats
This post will be short and sweet, both literally and figuratively. I recently got to try one of Dunkin' Donuts' Overloaded Muffins -  the Banana Mocha Oats - and it tasted great!

Dunkin' Donuts
Dunkin' Donuts
I was pleasantly surprised actually and didn't quite expected a lot at that time. But that Dunkin' Donuts muffins delivered and I'm giving back the love it rightfully deserves.

It was a press conference where they introduced Derek Ramsay as the newest endorser of the Dunkin Donuts.

At P45 each, it's a bit pricey but I would like to think that the taste makes up for the price.
Dunkin' Donuts Overloaded Muffins
Dunkin' Donuts Overloaded Muffins
I'm hoping to try the two other variants soon - Chocolate and Choco Mint. Try one of these Dunkin' Donuts Overloaded Muffins soon and share your comments here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment