Thursday, July 5, 2012

How to Eat the KFC Cheese Top Burger

KFC Cheese Top Burger
KFC Cheese Top Burger
Actually, there's no special way of eating the new KFC Cheese-Top Burger because it's just like you usual KFC burger but instead of having the cheese inside the sandwich fold, it's on top.

I recently tried the KFC Cheese-Top Burger. At first I thought it was sticky but the baking process after which it had cooled down seemed to have made it not sticky anymore.  I liked how the melted cheese made the sandwich buns tastier.  By itself, it was like a cheese bread (what do we expect with a cheese and bread combination, right?). :)

I suddenly remembered the ridiculous memes found in some social networking sites. :)
 
KFC Cheese-Top Burger
KFC Cheese-Top Burger
But more than the cheese on top, I loved the garlic-parmesan dressing and how it enhanced the flavor of the Original Recipe chicken. At Php 50 with drinks, I think it's a good enough deal. KFC also categorized it under their Streetwise Value Menu.

Cheese-Top Burger
Cheese-Top Burger

What I think would make the KFC Cheese-Top Burger my ultimate burger is retaining the sliced cheese in between the buns PLUS the cheese on top of the burger. It's like getting a double cheese burger but strategically placed in different locations. Now that's my KFC Double Cheese-Top Burger! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment